When Zone 3 asked us to help design and manufacture a race suit for them, our only stipulation was it had to be the fastest tri suit on the market. This was one of our toughest design challenges to date, no question. Yes, we needed to get mobility and comfort right for swimming and running, but also wanted market-leading aerodynamics for the bike.
After a ton of testing by elite athletes in the wind tunnel and on the track, with hours spent trying different fabric mixes and patterns, we landed on the Aeroforce-X design. Optimised from our data it will give pretty much any athlete an advantage, no matter what the course or your expected bike splits.
Having your suit made to measure will give you a no-compromise fit, further enhancing both comfort and performance. The Nopinz made to measure service is available on our skinsuits and tri-suits. Using your measurements, we customise the fit of the garment specifically for you.
- Designed to be the World’s Fastest Tri suit.
- Fully tested in the wind tunnel, velodrome, and by elite athletes.
- Exclusively manufactured in the UK.
- Innovative fit and fabric technology to maximise performance across each discipline.
*Worldwide shipping available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.
Please follow the below steps to complete your made to measure order:
- Download the made to measure order form (male or female), complete and return it to us by email: email@example.com.
- One of our team members will be in touch to confirm receipt of your measurements and check any queries.
- Made to measure garments will take approximately 35 working days to create and deliver.
Q: “What do I do if I have already paid for a made to measure suit before?”
A: As long as you have not changed item or changed size, please select the ‘re-order’ option and your new suit will be made the same as your last.
Q: “I would like to alter my measurements on a previously purchased made to measure suit. Do I have to pay again?”
A: If you have changed size, you’ll need a new suit pattern so will need to pay again. Please download the measuring guide and send that to us.
Q: “I would like to order a different skinsuit to the one I had previously. You already have my measurements which I do not want to change. Do I have to pay again?”
A: A new suit style requires a new bespoke pattern to be created, so you’ll need to pay the MTM fee again. We can use your old measurements, or you can download the MTM guide and submit them again.