When Zone 3 asked us to help design and manufacture a race suit for them, our only stipulation was it had to be the fastest tri suit on the market. This was one of our toughest design challenges to date, no question. Yes, we needed to get mobility and comfort right for swimming and running, but also wanted market-leading aerodynamics for the bike.
After a ton of testing by elite athletes in the wind tunnel and on the track, with hours spent trying different fabric mixes and patterns, we landed on the Aeroforce-X design. Optimized from our data it will give pretty much any athlete an advantage, no matter what the course or your expected bike splits.
- Available in Custom Fit, Bespoke artwork or both!
- Designed to be the World’s Fastest Tri suit.
- Fully tested in the wind tunnel, velodrome, and by elite athletes.
- Exclusively manufactured in the UK.
- Innovative fit and fabric technology to maximize performance across each discipline.
Having your suit custom fitted will give you a no-compromise fit, further enhancing both comfort and performance. The Nopinz made to measure or 3D-Fit service is available on our skinsuits and tri-suits. Using your measurements, we customise the fit of the garment specifically for you. You can choose to self measure by downloading the made to measure form or if you’d like to come to Nopinz for a 3D body scan you can select the ‘3D-Fit’ option above.
Alongside the standard collection colours, our skinsuits and tri-suits are also available in full custom design. The custom design option includes our design service where our designers will work alongside you to bring your design concept/brief into reality. The only limit is your imagination! If your design is already on file with us please select ‘Artwork on file’ and you’ll not have to pay the design fee again. If it’s a new design please select ‘Bespoke Artwork’.
Please follow the below steps to arrange your M2M or 3D-Fit suit:
- Choose either ‘Self Measure’ or ‘3D-Fit’ in the dropdown menu above.
- If you select ‘Self Measure’ then download the made to measure order form (male or female), complete and return it to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have selected the ‘3D-Fit’ option, one of our team will contact you to arrange your appointment.
- Made to measure garments will take approximately 35 working days to create (from the date of your received measurements or scan).
*Worldwide shipping available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.