Introducing our most versatile suit to date! Based on our race-winning Pro-1 Speed Suit but with updated materials to meet the rigours of all-year-round racing. This suit is equally at home in both on and off-road events. This suit is warm, comfortable, and most importantly fast. The hydrophobic fabric repels water/mud, and is stain resistant and warm, enabling you to perform at your best whatever the conditions!
- Hydrophobic and Aerostripe fabrics.
- Teosport Armadillo pad.
- Low-profile silicone grippers.
- Nopinz Aero Speedpocket as standard.
- Premium zip.
*Worldwide shipping is available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.
Please follow the below steps to complete your made-to-measure order:
- Download the made-to-measure order form (male or female), complete and return it to us by email: [email protected].
- One of our team members will be in touch to confirm receipt of your measurements and check any queries.
- Made-to-measure garments will take approximately 35 working days to create and deliver.
Q: “What do I do if I have already paid for a made-to-measure suit before?”
A: As long as you have not changed the item or changed size, please select the ‘re-order’ option and your new suit will be made the same as your last.
Q: “I would like to alter my measurements on a previously purchased made-to-measure suit. Do I have to pay again?”
A: If you have changed size, you’ll need a new suit pattern so will need to pay again. Please download the measuring guide and send that to us.
Q: “I would like to order a different skinsuit to the one I had previously. You already have my measurements which I do not want to change. Do I have to pay again?”
A: A new suit style requires a new bespoke pattern to be created, so you’ll need to pay the MTM fee again. We can use your old measurements, or you can download the MTM guide and submit them again.