Introducing our most versatile suit to date! Based on our race-winning Pro-1 Speed Suit but with updated materials to meet the rigours of all-year-round racing. This suit is equally at home in both on and off-road events. This suit is warm, comfortable, and most importantly fast. The hydrophobic fabric repels water and mud, is stain resistant and warm, enabling you to perform at your best whatever the conditions! Available in bright colours to make sure you are seen on those gloomy, colder days.
- Hydrophobic and Aerostripe fabrics.
- Teosport Armadillo pad.
- Low-profile silicone grippers.
- Nopinz Aero Speedpocket as standard.
- Flexible YKK zip.
*Worldwide shipping is available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.
Please follow the below steps to complete your made to measure order:
- Download the made to measure order form (male or female), complete and return it to us by email: email@example.com.
- One of our team members will be in touch to confirm receipt of your measurements and check any queries.
- Made to measure garments will take approximately 35 working days to create and deliver.
Q: “What do I do if I have already paid for a made to measure suit before?”
A: As long as you have not changed item or changed size, please select the ‘re-order’ option and your new suit will be made the same as your last.
Q: “I would like to alter my measurements on a previously purchased made to measure suit. Do I have to pay again?”
A: If you have changed size, you’ll need a new suit pattern so will need to pay again. Please download the measuring guide and send that to us.
Q: “I would like to order a different skinsuit to the one I had previously. You already have my measurements which I do not want to change. Do I have to pay again?”
A: A new suit style requires a new bespoke pattern to be created, so you’ll need to pay the MTM fee again. We can use your old measurements, or you can download the MTM guide and submit them again.