Designed for the unrelenting heat and humidity of the Tokyo Olympics. We’ve combined the raw speed of the Flow-suit with the cooling effect of our Subzero range. Our Flow-Subzero-suit utilizes a mix of ultra-breathable and wicking materials to keep you cool plus the added benefit of being able to use our Subzero cool packs (or ice) for extra cooling effect.
The Subzero cool packs (purchased separately) are aerodynamically shaped and sit behind the neck improving the interface of most aero helmets with the suit, whilst delivering a 15/20 min cooling boost (you heard it here first)! If you race in hot climates or suffer from overheating, this suit is for you.
Having your suit made to measure will give you a no-compromise fit, further enhancing both comfort and performance. The Nopinz made to measure service is available on our skinsuits and tri-suits. Using your measurements, we customise the fit of the garment specifically for you.
- Designed for Tokyo 2021
- Increased performance in hot conditions.
- Ergonomic TT cut, incorporating Subzero technology.
- A mix of ultra-breathable and aero fabrics.
- Optimally placed Trip seams.
- 7.4w saving over the Tripsuit @45kph.
- UCI compliant materials and design.
- Available with a range of Speedpockets™ to suit your cycling discipline.
*Worldwide shipping available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.
Please follow the below steps to complete your made to measure order:
- Download the made to measure order form (male or female), complete and return it to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One of our team members will be in touch to confirm receipt of your measurements and check any queries.
- Made to measure garments will take approximately 35 working days to create and deliver.
Q: “What do I do if I have already paid for a made to measure suit before?”
A: As long as you have not changed item or changed size, please select the ‘re-order’ option and your new suit will be made the same as your last.
Q: “I would like to alter my measurements on a previously purchased made to measure suit. Do I have to pay again?”
A: If you have changed size, you’ll need a new suit pattern so will need to pay again. Please download the measuring guide and send that to us.
Q: “I would like to order a different skinsuit to the one I had previously. You already have my measurements which I do not want to change. Do I have to pay again?”
A: A new suit style requires a new bespoke pattern to be created, so you’ll need to pay the MTM fee again. We can use your old measurements, or you can download the MTM guide and submit them again.