Our flagship skin suit, proven as the fastest on the market. It took us 18 months of computer modelling, wind tunnel, and track testing to produce our first iteration a few years ago, and we’ve been improving it ever since. The introduction of our signature Speedscalez™ fabric on the shorts, arms, and torso for extra slipperiness, plus trip seams in just the right places. When it comes to the Speedpocket™, you tell us what format you want to suit your racing needs.
Having your suit made to measure will give you a no-compromise fit, further enhancing both comfort and performance. The Nopinz made to measure service is available on our skinsuits and tri-suits. Using your measurements, we customise the fit of the garment specifically for you.
- Our fastest ever TT suit.
- Designed in collaboration with aero experts Aerocoach.
- Increased performance from 40-65kph.
- Ergonomic TT Cut.
- Speedscalez™ fabric.
- Optimally placed Trip seams.
- 7.4w saving over the Tripsuit @45kph.
- UCI compliant materials and design.
- Available with a range of Speedpockets™ to suit your cycling discipline.
GCN update: “Oliver Bridgewood used this suit in his Hour Record attempt and saved a huge 20Watts!” See the video HERE.
*Worldwide shipping is available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.
Please follow the below steps to complete your made to measure order:
- Download the made to measure order form (male or female), complete and return it to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One of our team members will be in touch to confirm receipt of your measurements and check any queries.
- Made to measure garments will take approximately 35 working days to create and deliver.
Q: “What do I do if I have already paid for a made to measure suit before?”
A: As long as you have not changed item or changed size, please select the ‘re-order’ option and your new suit will be made the same as your last.
Q: “I would like to alter my measurements on a previously purchased made to measure suit. Do I have to pay again?”
A: If you have changed size, you’ll need a new suit pattern so will need to pay again. Please download the measuring guide and send that to us.
Q: “I would like to order a different skinsuit to the one I had previously. You already have my measurements which I do not want to change. Do I have to pay again?”
A: A new suit style requires a new bespoke pattern to be created, so you’ll need to pay the MTM fee again. We can use your old measurements, or you can download the MTM guide and submit them again.