OUR FASTEST TT SUIT TO DATE!
Designed for the unrelenting heat and humidity of the Tokyo Olympics. We’ve combined the raw speed of the Flow-suit with the cooling effect of our Subzero range. Our Flow-Subzero-suit utilizes a mix of ultra-breathable and wicking materials to keep you cool plus the added benefit of being able to use our Subzero cool packs (or ice) for extra cooling effect.
The Subzero cool packs (purchased separately) are aerodynamically shaped and sit behind the neck improving the interface of most aero helmets plus delivering a 15/20 min cooling boost (you heard it here first)! If you race in hot climates or suffer from overheating, this suit is for you.
- Designed for Tokyo 2021
- Increased performance in hot conditions.
- Ergonomic TT cut, incorporating Subzero technology.
- A mix of ultra-breathable and aero fabrics.
- Optimally placed Trip seams.
- 4w faster than the Flow Suit across speeds of 26 / 31 / 33mph
- UCI compliant materials and design.
- Available with a range of Speedpockets™ to suit your cycling discipline.
Having your suit custom fitted will give you a no-compromise fit, further enhancing both comfort and performance. The Nopinz made to measure or 3D-Fit service is available on our skinsuits and tri-suits. Using your measurements, we customise the fit of the garment specifically for you. You can choose to self measure by downloading the made to measure form or if you’d like to come to Nopinz for a 3D body scan you can select the ‘3D-Fit’ option above.
Alongside the standard collection colours, our skinsuits and tri-suits are also available in full custom design. The custom design option includes our design service where our designers will work alongside you to bring your design concept/brief into reality. The only limit is your imagination! If your design is already on file with us please select ‘Artwork on file’ and you’ll not have to pay the design fee again. If it’s a new design please select ‘Bespoke Artwork’.
Please follow the below steps to arrange your M2M or 3D-Fit suit:
- Choose either ‘Self Measure’ or ‘3D-Fit’ in the dropdown menu above.
- If you select ‘Self Measure’ then download the made to measure order form (male or female), complete and return it to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have selected the ‘3D-Fit’ option, one of our team will contact you to arrange your appointment.
- Made to measure garments will take approximately 35 working days to create (from the date of your received measurements or scan).
*Worldwide shipping available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.