Introducing our most versatile suit to date! Based on our race-winning Pro-1 Speed Suit but with updated materials to meet the rigours of all-year-round racing. This suit is equally at home in both on and off-road events. This suit is warm, comfortable, and most importantly fast. The hydrophobic fabric repels water and mud, is stain resistant and warm, enabling you to perform at your best whatever the conditions! Available in bright colours to make sure you are seen on those gloomy, colder days.
- Available in Custom Fit, Bespoke artwork or both!
- Hydrophobic and Aerostripe fabrics.
- Teosport Armadillo pad.
- Low-profile silicone grippers.
- Nopinz RTTC Aero Speedpocket as standard.
- Flexible YKK zip.
Having your suit custom fitted will give you a no-compromise fit, further enhancing both comfort and performance. The Nopinz made to measure or 3D-Fit service is available on our skinsuits and tri-suits. Using your measurements, we customise the fit of the garment specifically for you. You can choose to self measure by downloading the made to measure form or if you’d like to come to Nopinz for a 3D body scan you can select the ‘3D-Fit’ option above.
Alongside the standard collection colours, our skinsuits and tri-suits are also available in full custom design. The custom design option includes our design service where our designers will work alongside you to bring your design concept/brief into reality. The only limit is your imagination! If your design is already on file with us please select ‘Artwork on file’ and you’ll not have to pay the design fee again. If it’s a new design please select ‘Bespoke Artwork’.
Please follow the below steps to arrange your M2M or 3D-Fit suit:
- Choose either ‘Self Measure’ or ‘3D-Fit’ in the dropdown menu above.
- If you select ‘Self Measure’ then download the made to measure order form (male or female), complete and return it to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have selected the ‘3D-Fit’ option, one of our team will contact you to arrange your appointment.
- Made to measure garments will take approximately 35 working days to create (from the date of your received measurements or scan).
*Worldwide shipping available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.