Our flagship skin suit, proven as the fastest on the market. It took us 18 months of computer modelling, wind tunnel, and track testing to produce our first iteration a few years ago, and we’ve been improving it ever since. The introduction of our signature Speedscalez™ fabric on the shorts, arms, and torso for extra slipperiness, plus trip seams in just the right places. When it comes to the Speedpocket™, you tell us what format you want to suit your racing needs.
- Available in Custom Fit, Bespoke artwork or both!
- Designed in collaboration with aero experts Aerocoach.
- Increased performance from 40-65kph.
- Ergonomic TT Cut.
- Speedscalez™ fabric.
- Optimally placed Trip seams.
- 7.4w saving over the Tripsuit @45kph.
- UCI compliant materials and design.
- Available with a range of Speedpockets™ to suit your cycling discipline.
Having your suit custom fitted will give you a no-compromise fit, further enhancing both comfort and performance. The Nopinz made to measure or 3D-Fit service is available on our skinsuits and tri-suits. Using your measurements, we customise the fit of the garment specifically for you. You can choose to self measure by downloading the made to measure form or if you’d like to come to Nopinz for a 3D body scan you can select the ‘3D-Fit’ option above.
Alongside the standard collection colours, our skinsuits and tri-suits are also available in full custom design. The custom design option includes our design service where our designers will work alongside you to bring your design concept/brief into reality. The only limit is your imagination! If your design is already on file with us please select ‘Artwork on file’ and you’ll not have to pay the design fee again. If it’s a new design please select ‘Bespoke Artwork’.
Please follow the below steps to arrange your M2M or 3D-Fit suit:
- Choose either ‘Self Measure’ or ‘3D-Fit’ in the dropdown menu above.
- If you select ‘Self Measure’ then download the made to measure order form (male or female), complete and return it to us by email: email@example.com.
- If you have selected the ‘3D-Fit’ option, one of our team will contact you to arrange your appointment.
- Made to measure garments will take approximately 35 working days to create (from the date of your received measurements or scan).
*Worldwide shipping available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.