The Flow-subzero RR suit brings the pure speed of our Flow-TT suit to road racing. Originally developed for World Tour sprint lead-out trains, this suit is a no-compromise aero suit for when meters matter.
This version of the Flow-suit uses the same trip seam placement and ultra-breathable materials whilst adding two rear feed pockets and optional speed pockets making this suit a no-compromise no-brainer for aero road or crit racing needs.
- Increased performance in hot conditions.
- Ergonomic race cut.
- A mix of ultra-breathable and aero fabrics.
- Optimally placed Trip seams.
- UCI-compliant materials and design.
- Available with or without speed pockets.
- Premium zip.
- As aero as a road race suit gets.
*Worldwide shipping is available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.
There are no reviews yet.