GBR Team edition kit for the qualifiers of the UCI amateur World Championships in Trento Italy.
Designed for the unrelenting heat and humidity of the Tokyo Olympics. We’ve combined the raw speed of the Flow-suit with the cooling effect of our Subzero range. Our Flow-Subzero-suit utilizes a mix of ultra-breathable and wicking materials to keep you cool plus the added benefit of being able to use our Subzero cool packs (or ice) for extra cooling effect.
The Subzero cool packs (purchased separately) are aerodynamically shaped and sit behind the neck improving the interface of most aero helmets plus delivering a 15/20 min cooling boost (you heard it here first)! If you race in hot climates or suffer from overheating, this suit is for you.
- Designed for Tokyo 2021
- Increased performance in hot conditions.
- Ergonomic TT cut, incorporating Subzero technology.
- A mix of ultra-breathable and aero fabrics.
- Optimally placed Trip seams.
- 7.4w saving over the Tripsuit @45kph.
- UCI compliant materials and design.
- Available with a range of Speedpockets™ to suit your cycling discipline.
*Worldwide shipping available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.