The ‘hydrophobic’ fabric we use in some clothing can be used to make an effective mask for everyday use, providing filtering and protection for exercising, going shopping or time at work. Each mask is constructed by our expert team of seamstresses in Devon and comes with our trademark quality.
- They can be washed and used up to 20 times, making them an eco-friendly and cost-effective option compared to a disposable product.
- Fit and effectiveness are enhanced thanks to the slight stretch of the fabric combined with a mouldable nose bridge.
- The lightweight and durable fabric are comfortable to wear for long periods.
- The water-resistant material means the masks can be worn outside in poor weather without losing performance.
- Available for Men, Women, and Children.
*Worldwide shipping is available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.