A suit with multiple Grand Tour stage-winning pedigree it’s comfortable but above all, it’s FAST. Speedscalez™ for the shorts and our ‘Pista’ fabric on the arms make it super-slippy, while massively breathable ‘Chrono’ fabric on the torso keeps things dry and cool. A full-length YKK zip and a quality endurance pad add to the appeal.
Having your suit made to measure will give you a no-compromise fit, further enhancing both comfort and performance. The Nopinz-made-to-measure service is available on our skinsuits and tri-suits. Using your measurements, we customise the fit of the garment specifically for you.
- Comfortable and aerodynamic.
- A mix of Pista, Chrono, and Speedscalez™ fabrics.
- Low-profile silicone gripper bands.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- Teosport Armadillo Chamois.
- Premium zip.
- Two rear feed pockets.
- Available with or without Speedpockets™.
*Worldwide shipping is available at the checkout, where if applicable VAT will be removed.
Please follow the below steps to complete your made-to-measure order:
- Download the made-to-measure order form (male or female), complete and return it to us by email: [email protected].
- One of our team members will be in touch to confirm receipt of your measurements and check any queries.
- Made-to-measure garments will take approximately 35 working days to create and deliver.
Q: “What do I do if I have already paid for a made-to-measure suit before?”
A: As long as you have not changed the item or changed size, please select the ‘re-order’ option and your new suit will be made the same as your last.
Q: “I would like to alter my measurements on a previously purchased made-to-measure suit. Do I have to pay again?”
A: If you have changed size, you’ll need a new suit pattern so will need to pay again. Please download the measuring guide and send that to us.
Q: “I would like to order a different skinsuit to the one I had previously. You already have my measurements which I do not want to change. Do I have to pay again?”
A: A new suit style requires a new bespoke pattern to be created, so you’ll need to pay the MTM fee again. We can use your old measurements, or you can download the MTM guide and submit them again.